10/03/2009

docu-info-narratives / Burn on Goody

I'll admit - I was actually just going to steal all the references from this, hunt them down, and make some kind of Norman Mailer/Jade Goody mash-up* *(not got a better word) but actually, I can't find the Mailer text I wanted. So there's that. The problem of which at least left me the time for reflection, and to read the rest of the article. and come around to the fact that I should be doing better things than stealing people's ideas to make really second-rate covers. i dunno, basking in the sunshine or something. or writing my essay. article here I remember hearing something about Burn's book on the radio. it sounded a bit shit. i don't know whether it is. so anyways, here's some other mailer. I haven't read it. I've been being sleep-deprived and not writing my essay.

No comments: